Interns are selected on a competitive recruitment basis. The following minimum qualifications are required: Enrollment or recently complete in a Graduate-level degree in a development related field such as Economics, Disaster management, Development Studies, Social Science, Statistics, Public Administration, HRM, Accounting & Finance etc.
• Relief & development issues and International affairs.
• Flexible and patient.
• Willing to travel and work in the most remote areas of Bangladesh.
• Written and spoken proficiency in English language.
Code of Ethics:
• Responsible for following IRB vision, mission, values and principles.
• Dependability in providing immediate notice if unable to attend at an assigned time.
• Appreciation for the confidential nature of the work.
• Loyalty to the organization in terms of staff and other volunteers and beneficiaries.
• Willingness to comply with requirements, regulations and procedures.
• Belief in the dignity of all persons and that all deserve genuine warmth, courteous treatment and tolerance.
Islamic Relief Bangladesh will not provide any salary or other benefits.
Further Career Opportunities
The purpose of internships is not to lead to further employment with Islamic Relief Bangladesh but, as mentioned, to complement an Intern’s studies. However, a number of Interns, having completed their studies and met the necessary requirements, may be considered as any future position subject to fund availability.
If you feel that your qualification, exposure matches with our requirements, and you are willing to commit to our values and are sympathetic to our beliefs then please send the filled application form (Click Here) to email@example.com Or to the following address: Human Resources Department, Islamic Relief Bangladesh, House no. 10, Road no. 10, Block-K, Baridhara, Dhaka -1212.